Ancillary services are the third largest segment of healthcare costs, representing about 30 percent of healthcare spend today. With today's rising expenses, these life-saving diagnostic, therapeutic and custodial services can often be an economical supplement or alternative to costly hospital and physician care.
HealthSmart Network Solutions helps employers, consultants and administrators further reduce healthcare costs with Ancillary Care Services (ACS). ACS is HealthSmart’s standalone ancillary network that expands and enhances an employer's primary network for their members. Clients using our ACS network can increase savings on average 8%-12% above average PPO savings.
- Increase member access to care with over 42,000 participating ACS providers covering more than 32 service categories, including dialysis, diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, long term acute care, chiropractic, in-patient rehab, infusion therapy services, ambulatory surgery, durable medical equipment and more
- Maximize savings with ability to customize the providers in the network
- Easy implementation with no additional ID card logo required
- No additional PEPM or percentage of savings network access fees
- ACS can be used regardless of primary PPO (tiering requirements may apply)
Every year, employers, consultants and administrators work hard to find additional incremental savings for members. HealthSmart Network Solutions helps stretch healthcare dollars even further.