HealthSmartRx Solutions is a premier supplier of pharmacy benefit management plans and services that meet the needs of plan sponsors, brokers, consultants, benefit administrators, and members.
An important part of any health plan is the pharmacy benefit for prescription medication. But more affordable access to prescriptions is only the beginning. HealthSmartRx Solutions’ Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) solution provides an independent, objective, and integrated approach to the design and delivery of pharmacy benefit plans. Powered by one of the nation’s largest PBM organizations, HSRx provides clients and their members with access to over 67,000 retail pharmacies, deep discounts/rebates, a differentiated specialty pharmacy model and the most cost-effective plans available on the market.
At HealthSmartRx, we work to deliver superior plans, personalized service and affordable solutions to our clients:
- HSRx is an innovative provider of integrated PBM services and components to third-party administrators, brokers, plan sponsors, consultants and members.
- Our company offers a comprehensive suite of PBM services, including data analytics, formulary consulting, member co-pay assistance, high-cost drug management, rebate aggregation services and Rx discount cards.
- We listen to our clients to understand their business needs and translate that guidance into actionable plans and programs.
- Our customized solutions deliver value beyond the basic PBM functions by providing access to thought leadership, consulting expertise, innovative benefit design, resulting in thoughtful, cost-effective plans.
Delivering value to our clients:
- Lower pharmacy spend by understanding pain points and responding with plan designs that control current cost, future trend and drive improved adherence.
- Our clinical and supply chain partners negotiate with Big Pharma to achieve the best prices, rebates and guaranteed adherence/clinical outcomes.
- Channel-specific solutions that meet specific client needs.
- We strive to provide access to the right drug, in the right quantity at the lowest net cost.